Sunday, July 23, 2006

Curriculum Poll

Directions -- Just check the box next to your answer. You may choose more than one answer for each question. Click Vote to answer the poll. Click View is you would like to see the results so far. This poll will be active until August 7. Thank you so much for taking the time to help!

TWO IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER
1. You must click Vote for EACH QUESTION -- Each one is a separate poll.
2. Once you click Vote, you will be taken to a page which shows the results so far for that question. Click the BACK button on your browser to continue to answer the questions.

When you lead Children's Church, what do you use as a source for the lesson?
Curriculum from church (kept in yellow box)
Books I have at home
Whatever idea I have at the time
Other
Free polls from Pollhost.com




Which phrase described you;
I like having curriculum available and will always use it.
If I don't see something in the curriculum that I like, I'll plan my own lesson.
I never use the curriculum.
I like having curriculum as an option, but like the freedom to choose to not use it.
I think everybody should always use the curriculum so that we have continuity
Other
Free polls from Pollhost.com



What would you like to see in curriculum that is chosen for Children's church?
More craft ideas
More bible stories
Lessons based on the Revised Common Lectionary
More activities
It doesn't matter -- I don't use the curriculum any
What we are using now works for me
Other
Free polls from Pollhost.com


How many times have you led Children's church in the past year?
0
1
More than 2
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Note: Since the poll is already underway, I can't go back in and change the possible answers, but if you've led Children's church twice, just mark "more than two." In our minds, let's pretend that says "two or more." You can pretend, can't you? Sure, I knew you could! Sorry for the confusion.



Which would you like to see?
New curriculum for children's church
Information regarding the "theme" of the service so that I could coordinate the lesson with worship
Children's church leaders' training
Other
Free polls from Pollhost.com



Thank you for participating! If you marked "Other" as an answer for any of the questions, please leave a comment using the "Comment" button at the end of this post to elaborate. Please do the same if you have concerns, comments, suggestions or questions.

3 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim,
I marked "more than 2" times that I served because there was not an option for two. Do you need to revise the options?

Maudie

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Thanks! I can't revise at this point, since the poll is under way (software won't allow it), but I've added a note. "More than two" should read "Two or more."

Kim

 
At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how's life ? jmchildren.blogspot.com admin discovered your website via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home